miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

Still thinking

We can make our lives easier, but, in the end we always sink into the same shit.


I could write a thousand entries making this an "interesting blog". But with a simple sentence I know what I'm saying for myself ... or  I get  it at 30% of the time ...



It´s easy to write what people want to read, but maybe not everyone feels that way.
It's easy to say that life is a dream and the beauty of life is... to live! But when all else fails is more complicated stay in that line of cautious...



Guess I'm having a sad day. Again. For the same person ...

.

Life´s like a dream, as you were. The moment of my life which I awoke from that dream.

Or the dream that changed my life...
.
.
.
I´m still thinking...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PD: